woensdag 17 december 2014

Colourchallenge 6 Chocolate Baroque.....CAS cards.......



Hi there,

Today a CAS card using the colors of the 6th colourchallenge from Chocolate Baroque. Look for more details and info on the CB challenge blog. And if you like.......join the challenge! There is some ' candy' to win and som shopping at the CB website!
The stamps I've used are from:

I've worked with Distress inks and lots of Wink of Stella markers........

Hallo allemaal,

Vandaag een CAS(clean and simple) kaart met de kleuren van de 6e kleuren challenge van Chocolate Baroque. Kijk voor meer details op het CB kleuren challenge blog en doe je ook mee? Er is weer een leuk bedrag te winnen om te shoppen bij CB!
De stempels die ik gebruikt heb staan hierboven vermeld.

Ik heb met Distress inkten en diverse Wink of Stella markers gewerkt......



the lovely sparkle of the Wink of Stella markers......I've used white , black, gold and clear

de mooie schittering van de Wink of Stella markers, ik heb wit, zwart goud en clear gebruikt.



Thanks for visiting and don't forget to hop over to the CB challengeblog to see more beautiful artwork made by the DT and other participants of the challenge!

Bedankt voor je bezoek en vergeet niet om even een kijkje te nemen op het CB kleuren challenge blog om nog meer mooi werk te zien gemaakt door het DT en andere deelnemers aan de challenge!







6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the softness of your colors, gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke stempels zijn dat toch van CB! Je kaart oogt erg mooi Miranda...die markers geven een prachtig effect!
    Alle goeds, groetjes, Alie:-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous! I love using Wink of Stellar too, adds beautiful sparkle without losing the sharp design. Love your colour blending! Xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderfully whimsical and lovely colours too Miranda. It looks great mounted on the black. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos