dinsdag 12 mei 2015

Vintage Floral Mannequins from Chocolate Baroque



Hi there,

It has been a bit quiet over here because I was having holidays, workshops and no PC time........but I am back again here....

Today it's my turn to show you what I've created with the new beautiful stamp sheets from Chocolate Baroque.
I have been working with Floral Mannequin and the Sewing room. There is also another one in this serie called Dressmaking collage. Difficult to  choose, isn't it? You can also save some money and go for the multi-buy.

The background is done with Distress inks, Victorian Velvet,Walnut stain and Vintage photo. I have embossed the torso's with Wow primary Burgundy and Wow Fool's gold. Also coloured them with water based markers in matching colors.
I've added some lovely rose embellishments from ScrapBerry's.




Hallo allemaal,

Vandaag is het mijn beurt om te laten zien wat ik heb gemaakt met de nieuwe mooie stempel sheets van Chocolate Baroque. Ze hebben alles te maken met fournituren en kleding.
Ik heb gewerkt met Floral Mannequin and the Sewing room. Er is nog een ander sheet dat Dressmaking collage heet. Moeilijk te kiezen, vind je niet? Je kunt ook geld besparen als je kiest voor de  multi-buy.

De achtergrond is gemaakt met Distress inkten, Victorian Velvet en Vintage photo en Walnut Stain.
Ik heb de torso's geembosst met Wow Primary Burgundy en Wow Fool's gold. Ook heb ik ze gekleurd met markers op waterbasis in bijpassende kleuren.
Ik heb er nog wat mooie roos embellishments van ScrapBerry's bijgedaan.



Hope to have inspired you with my card!
Thanks for your visit and hope to see you another time,

Hoop je weer wat inspiratie gegeven te hebben met deze kaart!
Bedankt voor je bezoek en tot een andere keer,





10 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card Miranda, I love how you've used these super new stamps and the colours you've used with them too.

    Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat is er weer veel moois te zien op deze kaart Miranda...je oog voor details en kleuren zijn telkens weer bijzonder en anders! Bedankt voor het mee laten genieten!
    Groetjes, Alie :-))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow, these are gorgeous, Miranda.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very elegant and exquisite, a beautiful unique art work, amazing and grandiose as always!
    xox Anja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos