zondag 24 september 2017

It's all about MAGENTA........

   

Hello world,

Today, I have some Fall inspired cards for you which I have made for a workshop at the Stamping Cottage in Schaik.. We did work a lot using Nuance powders , stencils/masks, and several beautiful leaf  and  flower stamps all from Magenta.......Here they are....Take some time and a cup of tea or coffee because there is much to see......

All backgrounds were made using stencils/masks and Nuance powders, such a lovely technique!

















and some unfinished backgrounds to show how beautiful this technique is......









The last two backgrounds are made just using one stamp........onto a Nuance background.
This is the bold flower you can see in the list of products.


You can see this background finished in the card above.....




And adding  two colorful cards using alcohol inks and perfect pearls on the black paper.......
Magenta does have so many lovely leaf designs so you can create beautiful Autumn projects!

All the leaves on these cards are coloured using Nuance pigments, they are so vibrant.









*****


Magenta products used:

Link to shop


0733.P


14.651.Q


14.655.P


0725.L


09.189.L


48.015.M


0743.L


14.303.E


J.0464


J.0453


J.0454

07.970.G

07.956.F

07.969.F


98.003.N

07.971.F



Masks/stencils that I have used and also some other ones that are very suitable for this technique 

MC40


MC45


MC46( this mask is available in 3 sizes)


MC48

I did use quit a lot of the Nuance pigment powders;




Hope you did enjoy this bunch of Autumn creations...and if you have questions, feel free to ask!



  

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Miranda
    Love the Nuance colours especially on the Black card, makes such an Autumnal statement!
    The John Lennon stamps look good and thought provoking too!
    Take care
    Love Marg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. All art works are amazing creations!
    Big hugs Anja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I saw these beauties at Magenta's FB page, gorgeous art! I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig Miranda. Ontzettend mooie techniek met mooie kleuren.
    Groetjes :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Que c'est beau!!!!! Voilà deux mois que j'étais sans ordinateur et à mon retour sur le web je découvre tes merveilleuses cartes!.... De quoi me rendre verte de jalousie moi qui suis bien incapable de faire de telles merveilles!!!! ;)
    Merci pour le partage. Ca donne vraiment envie!
    Bonne fin de journée à toi
    Aliselle

    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! How beautiful it is!!!!! It has been two months since I was without computer and for my return on Web I discover your wonderful cards!... That make me green with envy because I am absolutly unable to make such marvels!!!!;)
    Thank you for sharing. That really give me want to learn how to do!!!!
    Have a good day
    Aliselle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Miranda ..wat een prachtige creaties heb je weer gemaakt. En de kleuren zijn ook zo mooi. !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Very very nice artworks!!!! The textures and colors are just amazing!!!!
    Henry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow! I'm blown away by how stunning these cards are... what a great technique! Looks as if you're stamping into the colour and taking off the ink...something I need to try. LOVE them! Cath x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos