maandag 21 januari 2019

2nd guest post for Chocolate Baroque




Hello there,

Today my 2nd blogpost as guest designer for CB........
Today I have played with another favorite of mine(there are quit a lot LOL) from the beautiful CB stamps. I like the stylish designs of Sue, they are so elegant and crisp!
This is the Floral Notes sheet and the word is from the Artistic Expressions. In the background I have used the lovely background stamp from the Dusky Damask set.

I had this inky background in my stash for quit a while and I don't remember exactly what I did use.......I am certain that is was done using water reactive inks and a lot of water.....than some sparkly spatters but you can't see it very good on the photo's. 


Hallo allemaal,

Vandaag mijn 2e gast post voor CB........
Vandaag heb ik gespeeld met een andere favoriet van (ik heb er veel LOL)de mooie CB stempels. Ik hou van de gestileerde en elegante designs van Sue, ze drukken prachtig en crispy af.

Dit is de Floral Notes sheet en het woord is van de Artistic Expressions. In de achtergrond zie je fragmenten van de Dusky Damask set.

Ik had deze achtergrond al een tijdje in mn voorraad dus weet niet exact meer wat ik gebruikt heb maar in ieder geval met inkten op waterbasis en veel water....nog wat sparkling accents maar dat kun je niet zo goed zien op de foto's.

I have used Memento inks to stamp the flowers. I like to stamp in colors so there are no hard outlines.
Than I have colored them using color pencils.....also one of my favorite techniques. Some beautiful music in the background and I had the house for myself so that is a bit of quality time!

Here some close-ups........hear you can see a bit of the sparkles on the left side......

Ik heb met gekleurde Memento inkten gestempeld zodat je geen harde contouren krijgt. Vind ik altijd mooi......dan het grote genieten....heerlijk kleuren met potloden.
Een mooi muziekje op de achtergrond en het huis even voor mezelf.....altijd genieten!

Hieronder nog wat close-ups.....je kunt de sparkles hier een beetje zien aan de linker kant...


Hope you did enjoy my take on the Floral notes. I enjoyed reading your comments last time and I did try several times to leave a comment but it wouldn't work so I will do it here.
Always appreciate that!
Hope to see you next week for my last post this time,

Have a lovely day,

Hoop dat jullie geïnspireerd zijn door de Floral Notes. Altijd leuk om jullie reacties te lezen...dat wordt gewaardeerd!

Volgende week de laatste gast post alweer,

Heb het fijn en ik wens je een mooie dag,





4 opmerkingen:

  1. stunning image, love the colours and inky background :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOVE this piece of Art! Amazing colours and stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Miranda méér dan schitterend. Prachtige kleurenspel. Alles KLOPT. 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your cards and your art.It would be nice to have a step by step tutorial with many photos.Stay so creative.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos