maandag 9 september 2019

Autumn inspirations.......with Impression Obsession stamps


Hello world,

Today a blogpost using some lovely Autumnal colors and stamps from Impression Obsession. 
I have used a lot of shimmer which is always difficult to catch on a photo.....

I have used a cover a card background wit maple leaves and a beautiful quote. Than some embossing with the Boho star ornament and maybe you can see I have also used the cover a card ' Boho mandala' stamping with some gold paint.






Stamps:

Maybe you have inspiration to join too? Just hop over to the blog of Impression Obsession(see link to challenge)

Thanks for your visit and till next time,

1 opmerking:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the gold medallions with the fall colored background! Beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos