dinsdag 8 oktober 2013

New blogpost at the Pan Pastel blog with CB stamps!


Hi there,

Just popping in to tell you I've got a new blogpost on the Pan Pastel blog with a tutorial. So if you like,  just hop over there and in time I will translate my tutorials here in English! I've used the Chocolate Baroque stamps from the Eastern landscape, the Landscape edges and the Floral edges.

Hallo allemaal,

Ik kom alleen even melden dat ik weer een nieuwe blogpost heb op het Pan Pastel blog met een tutorial! Dus als je het leuk vindt hop even over en mettertijd zal ik het vertalen hier in Engels!
Ik heb hierbij de Chocolate Baroque stempels  van de Eastern Landscape, de Landscape edges en de Floral edges gebruikt.

Thanks for watching and see you later!

Bedankt voor het kijken en tot gauw!



3 opmerkingen:

  1. I can see that you are enjoying using the PanPastels. I think the first is my favourite of the two for I love the way that the red pops against the greens, plus the real sense of atmospheric mist across the sun.
    Paula (PEP)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat heb je een schitterende landschapjes gemaakt met de Pan Pastels!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Het is weer prachtig Miranda en ook de uitleg daar kunnen we weer lekker mee voort!!!

    groetjes
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos