dinsdag 17 november 2015

Create a card design with nr. 18 from Crealies......



Hi there,

Today another design made as monthly guest designer for Crealies with the Create a card die nr. 18. It's a very versatile die and in the mean time there are another two Create a card dies launched, nr. 19 and 20.......so many possibilities!

I have used a lot of Crealies dies, like the
Decorette die nr. 3, set of 3 flowers nr. 23 and the matching Uno nr. 23. This a larger flower of the same shape as the other 3 flowers. In between the layers of flowers I often use the Double fun nr. 12 die. I die cut the flowers from coloured Basic Grey paper and stamped some patterns on them. As you maybe can see I gave white accents on the flowers and the end of the double fun die cuts.I used the On the edge die nr. 4 which you can see on the green paper.

And I have combined the dies with the Chocolate Baroque stamps.
I have used the ' A year of stamping' small Poppies stamp and the butterfly and sentiment are from
the Honeysuckle butterfly and Butterfly dreams. The poppies on the green paper are from the Poppy edges.
I have stamped onto the flower with the CB Tangled fragments and the Rustic fragments. They are all great for pattern stamping!



And here it is, taken from different angles so you can see the shape of the card clearly....


from another angle.....


and a side view so you can see the pop up cuts.......



Here you can see the Crealies dies I have used, just click on them to go the Crealies website!













Well, I hope I have inspired with you with this fun card shape and hope to see you next time. I will create every month a card for Crealies so keep watching if you like these dies!





5 opmerkingen:

  1. An amazing creation! Lovely summery design, so much detail to admire! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, fantastic Miranda, I love the colours and the summery feel to it. Especially as the weather is so bad here at present.

    Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Teamie, I already saw this gorgeous design at Crealies but come back for the English version. I love the stamping on the flowers. I recently received an order from Crealie and I ordered the Create a Card 18, I really like it :) Now I need to play with it more than the practice. Hugs, Shirleyxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is beautiful-Love the design and the popup style although I never did one myself. I love the flower!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos