vrijdag 13 september 2019

Autumn again........


Hello peeps,

Last blogpost using the beautiful Autumn stamps and joining the new challenge at IO: Falling Leaves, with the second card.

This time two similar looking cards using different colors. On the first one I have used both cover a card background stamps Winter leaves and cover a card Shaded Leaf. In the card below I have only used Shaded Leaf. 


Than some gold embossing on watercolor paper and watercoloring. Decoupaged the leaves and attached them to te card. Than there was only a matching sentiment needed.......

Stamps:

On this one I also stamped using some gold paint.....it creates a beautiful shimmer.....


Thanks for watching and hope you have a lovely Autumn!

Till next time,



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig Miranda
    Een vraagje , ik heb een nieuwe blog moeten maken , Facebook accepteert mijn blog niet meer , heb al meldingen gedaan maar helpt niet , vandaar een nieuwe blog . Ik vol je al een tijdje , zou je mijn nieuwe blog corryscardandcreations ook weer willen volgen
    Lieve groetjes Corry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos