vrijdag 20 juli 2018

Wish flower from Chocolate Baroque and a bit of Crealies




Hi there,

Today my second guest DT post and it was fun to play more........

This time I coloured using alcohol based  markers. And I have stamped the ' Wish flower' onto Crafty Individuals patterned paper. Than I have stamped again onto marker paper, coloured the flowers with alcohol based markers. I have decoupaged the flowers and put them on the patterned paper.

Than put it all on the front of the card and decoupaged again. The open squares are a die cut from Crealies and attached on mica sheet. 

On the inside of the card some lovely patterned paper from Crafty Individuals which I stamped on using the words from the ' Wish flower' and the ' Bird of Joy'. It was a precise job but I cut the words from the bird and the flower stamp so I could use them separately.


Hallo daar,

Vandaag mijn 2e gastdesign post voor CB en het was leuk om verder te spelen.......

Deze keer heb ik markers op alcohol basis gebruikt. En ik heb de ' Wish flower' op Crafty Individuals scrap papier gestempeld. Toen nog een keer op marker papier en gekleurd met de markers. Hierna de bloemen uitgeknipt en op het scrappapier geplakt. Het geheel op de voorzijde van de kaart geplakt en weer uitgesneden.
Hierna de mooie decorette XL stans,  nr. 12 van Crealies gestanst met het dubbelzijdig plakfolie erachter en dit op een stukje mica geplakt.

Op de binnenzijde van de kaart heb ik weer een mooi vel van het paperpad van Crafty Individuals (Weekend in Seville) gebruikt en hierop wat losse woorden gestempeld. Deze woorden heb ik los geknipt van de Wish flower bloem en de Bird of Joy'. Was ff een precies klusje maar ik wilde de woorden los kunnen gebruiken.


And here is my card........


Thank you for your visit and hope you liked it,
till next time,

Bedankt voor je bezoek en tot de volgende keer,



3 opmerkingen:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the Mica sheet-great retro style

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A beautiful card Miranda and I love the added die cut with the acrylic piece to the front of the card, and the papers look so pretty with your gorgeous coloured flowers. So lovely to see another post up on your blog too. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos