vrijdag 13 juli 2018

Chequered flowers from Chocolate Baroque




Hi there lovely people,

It's been a while.......but I am happy to write a guest design post and get the chance to play with my beautiful CB stamps!
 This time I've used the stylish Chequered flowers. I stamped on the beautiful patterned paper from Crafty Individuals. So no need to create a background this time.......

I stamped using a stamping tool. I used several soft ink colors from Memento. Than the fun starts.......colouring with coloured pencils. One of my favorite techniques.

I've added some extra dots on the upper flower and embossed the lovely leaves from the Take it or Leaf it set. Really love that one!

Than I stamped the word ' Love' from the Artistic Expressions sheet.


Hallo lieve mensen,

Het is een tijdje geleden dat ik met de mooie Chocolate Baroque stempels kon spelen. Maar nu dan toch als gast designer......Deze keer heb ik de gestileerde Chequered flowers gebruikt. Ik heb gestempeld op het mooie scrap papier van Crafty Individuals. Dus even geen uitgebreide achtergrond gemaakt.......

Ik heb gestempeld mbv. de stempeltool en diverse zachte kleuren Memento inkt. Toen begon het leukste...heerlijk kleuren met kleurpotloden. Een van mijn favoriete technieken.

Ik heb wat extra stippen toegevoegd aan de bovenste bloem en de leuke blaadjes van de Take it or Leaf it set geembosst met wit. Wat een handig setje die takjes.....

Toen het woord ' Love' gestempeld van een golden oldie Artistic Expressions.



Here is the full version of the card........

Maybe you are inspired to take out your patterned paper and have a play? 

Thanks for watching and till next time,

Misschien heb je inspiratie gekregen om je scrap papier tevoorschijn te halen en te spelen?

Bedankt voor je bezoekje en tot de volgende keer,

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing colours and design! Love that background, the sentiment and the flowers!
    Pinned https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524497805934/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful I am excited.
    Lieve groetjes Anja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have always been "afraid" of printed paper...but you challenge (encourage) me to see/use it differently! Love the card and your work!♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig als altijd Miranda!!!

    Groetjes
    MAria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos