maandag 6 augustus 2018

Last Christmas in July cards.......



Hello there,

Today my last two Christmas cards joining the challenge at Impression Obsession' Christmas in July'.

Hope you liked my take on the Christmas subject and if you have questions, feel free to ask them!

The backgrounds of these cards are more busy than my previous bouquet cards but sometimes I am in the mood to fill up white areas!

And of course I have used only IO stamps here......the first one in a pink/purple color combi and the 2nd one I have used.....tadatada.....traditional Christmas red and greens.......I also like the brushed font of the text stamps. 

Hallo daar,

Vandaag mijn laatste 2 kerst kaarten die meedoen met de challenge bij Impression Obsession' Christmas in July'.

Ik hoop dat jullie mijn idee van kerstboeketten leuk vonden en als je vragen hebt, stel ze gerust!

De achtergronden van deze kaarten zijn wat drukker dan de vorige serie.....soms ben ik in de stemming om de witte gedeelten van de achtergrond te vullen (meestal eigenlijk LOL) En als ik dan de mooie kaarten van Hermine Koster zie.....dan wil ik ook meer WIT haha........

Used stamps:




Well, these were the last ones of this batch........
thanks for watching and till next time,

Zo, dit waren dan de allerlaatsten van deze serie......
bedankt voor je bezoekje en tot een volgende keer,


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Miranda
    I loved all the Poinsettia images such inspiration from you, thank you!
    Love Marg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous poinsettias Miranda, and the backgrounds are just amazing! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos