vrijdag 8 februari 2019

Serenity and Tranquility by Miranda


Hello there,

Today I have made something using two gorgeous sheets; Serenity and Tranquility.
In time when these sheets were launched I was so happy.....finally some beautiful female Buddha stamps! Still find them so beautiful.......

I've made an inky background using Distress inks and stamped using same colors fragments of the background stamp; Studded Lattice.

And then some plain black stamping for the focal image......and some cherry blossom branches....
I did colour her using color pencils.


Hallo allemaal,

Vandaag heb ik gewerkt met de twee prachtige sheets van Chocolate Baroque:Serenity en Tranquility.
Toen deze sheets destijds uitgebracht werden was ik happy want vind deze vrouwelijke Boeddha's super.

Ik heb een achtergrond gemaakt met Distress inkten en wat fragmenten gestempeld van de achtergrond stempel; Studded Lattice.
Ik weet dat de Stampingcorner nog wel veel van de Chocolate Baroque collectie heeft en ook deze......je kunt ze HIER vinden.

Verder gekleurd met kleurpotloden en wat witte acrylmarker accenten. Ook de transparante sparkle pen gebruikt. Deze is er van diverse merken maar ik gebruik de pennen van Crafters Companion. Te koop bij T Hobbyschuurke in Ridderkerk. (staan niet op de site)



I made a separate border stamping the beautiful Indian designs from the Indian Elephant sheet which matches perfect with the Buddha designs. I am sure you all understand that I have a lot of favorites at CB!
I have blended with Distress inks and colored on the pattern using gorgeous sparkle pens....you can see the effect on the close-ups......isn't it gorgeous? 
I also gave some sparkles to the Buddha........using a transparant sparkle pen.

Ik heb op een apart strookje papier de border gestempeld met het mooie Indiase design van de sheet:Indian Elephant sheet die perfect past bij de Boeddha's. Geblend met Distress inks en toen ingekleurd met de glitterpennen van Signo Uni-ball.




and the stunning effect of the Signo Ball glitter pens.........

Ze zijn HIER te koop, bij de Stamping Cottage...superpennen!



Well, for now this is my last blogpost but I hope to see you again on the CB DT blog......
Thanks for all your kind comments and stay creative, 
let's make the world more beautiful with our ART!

Zo, dat was het weer even voor nu, hoop je weer te zien hier de volgende keer......
Bedankt voor alle leuke reacties en blijf creatief,
laten we de wereld mooie maken met onze ART!




2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is another stunning artistic work. I love the glitter and I love how you can shade the colours together so well. I am not sure how you achieved the misty whit in the background. A beautiful serene card

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow Miranda this is so beautiful, the light just shines through and I love all that sparkle :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos