woensdag 11 september 2019

Fall leaves.......



Hello there,

Today another of the Autumn cards. I think Autumn is my favorite season.....together with Spring......

This time I have worked on the beautiful canvas paper. It creates such a beautiful texture. 

I stamped the gorgeous cover a card Winter Leaves on the background using Neocolors and water.
Than after drying I stamped the fancy leaf stem using several colors over the background. And than colored it more......it creates a painterly effect.

There are lovely sentiments with the Fall theme at Impression Obsession so I picked one of theme to use on this card.




And I am also joining the challenge ' Falling leaves' with this card.

Stamps:

Thanks for your visit and till next time,





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Miranda
    I too love Autumn and its colours, today your image is beautiful on the canvas the colours are so lovely as well a real Autumn picture!
    Take care
    Love Marg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het zijn weer hele mooie Bjoeties...
    Creatieve groetjes en een KNUF, Anja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos