maandag 30 januari 2012

'For your inspiration'challenge..........

 




Hello there, 
I was very inspired by a photo from the Challenge blog 'For your inspiration'. This is the photo....isn't it gorgeous, paradise must look that way!
Those fab colours make we want to create...... I've made it for the Posthumus shop. Sponging technique with masking. I used silhouette stamps from IO and a gorgeous swirl and a leaf from Hero. The flowers are the Creative Flowers dies from Crealies(website in sidebar) and I stamped them with a flower from IO. Love that effect.








Hallo allemaal,
Ik was zeer geinspireerd door een prachtige foto met herfstkleuren op het challenge blog 'For your inspiration'. De prachtige kleuren inspireren me en ik wil van alles maken.....Hier is een van de creaties voor Posthumus. Spons techniek en maskeren. Ik heb de silhouette stempels en swirl van IO gebruikt en een blad van Hero arts. Dit blad is nog de grote versie op hout, inmiddels is er een cling en die is wat kleiner.De bloemen zijn een Creative Flower stans van Crealies(website in zijkant) en heb ik bestempeld met een bloem van IO. Dat effect is heel leuk.

Een fijne dag en tot de volgende keer,




8 opmerkingen:

  1. I too love these colours. Your creation is a beautfy with your stamping of the die-cut flowers & i just love that leaf with the swirls. I'm going to have to practise sponging & blending - there's such a dynamism with your inking & shaping of those flowers.
    Paula (PEP)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Miranda, this is so pretty. I love so love the warm Fall colors and your layout is gorgeous.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Miranda, I love what you created from the photogragh ! (indeed it's a beautiful place). The leaf is so perfect to compliment the colours and the sponging & flowers are awesome. I'm always so inspired by your creations and how you 'arrange' the different elements ! Best regards, Shirley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heel mooie kaart Miranda, heel mooi van kleur ook en mooie compositie!!!Je brengt me echt op ideeën!!

    groetjes

    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful! Love the bg leaf!! Thanks for playing in FYI's challenge!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful! Love the bg leaf!! Thanks for playing in FYI's challenge!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh, Miranda, I love this! Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing this week at FYI!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos