maandag 24 augustus 2015

Christmas angels from Chocolate Baroque.........



Hi there,

Today I will show you my creations made with  Serena, the Christmas Angel.
 I have made an Angel of Day and an angel of Night, at least that is my interpretation! I love working with faces and these beautiful designs are a joy to work with! 

I have worked on a background made with acrylic paints and fluid inks, like Ecoline. The ' Angel of Day' has pale colors and I've combined her with the flowers of the Christmas rose sheet. They are a perfect match with the flowers of the image. I have colored the image with colour pencils. The flowers are decoupaged.
Here is the card.........

Hallo allemaal,

Vandaag(en al eerder op het CB blog) twee creaties gemaakt met  Serena, de mooie kerstengel van Chocolate Baroque. Ik heb een dag en nachtversie gemaakt, althans dat is mijn interpretatie! Ik hou van het werken met gezichten en deze mooie ontwerpen zijn een plezier om mee te werken.

Ik heb gewerkt op achtergronden gemaakt met acrylverf en vloeibare inkten(zoals ecolink en shadow paints) De engel van de dag heeft bleke kleuren en ik heb haar gecombineerd met de  Christmas rose sheet. Ze zijn een perfecte match met de bloemen van de engel. Ik heb haar gekleurd met kleurpotloden. De bloemen zijn uitgeknipt en verhoogd.
hier dan de kaart.......



And the Angel of night........here I've added another stamp, an Ivy leaf that I've colored with all the matching colors. It's from the New England Winter sheet. Here I have colored the image and decoupaged items using waterbased markers and some accents with a white acrylic marker.

En de engel van de nacht.......hier heb ik nog een andere stempel bij gebruikt, een klimop blad dat van het New England Winter sheet komt. Hier heb ik alles gekleurd met markers op waterbasis en wat accenten met een witte acryl marker.




Well, I hope I have inspired you with these beautiful angels! Thanks for your visit and I always enjoy reading your comments!

Zo, ik hoop jullie geïnspireerd te hebben met deze mooie engel! Bedankt voor je bezoek en ik vind het altijd leuk om jullie reacties te lezen,

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my goodness, absolutely stunning! Xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stunning Miranda, love the contrast between day and night.

    Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful as always Miranda I love both, the contrasting design and all details are amazing!
    I wish you a good start in a happy new week,
    lieve groetjes Anja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Miranda, I loved this image when I saw it announced by CB and I was hoping that you would have it and looking forward to see your design using it. Your two designs are gorgeous, love them very much. I like your thoughts about the angel of the night and day. Now you make me want this stamp and I'm trying to resist buying more.... sigh.... Big Hugs, Shirley xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat komt deze stempel zó mooi uit op beide kaarten,Miranda...je kleuren zijn weer prachtig en sprookjesachtig!
    Jij maakt van kleuren een echte kunst!
    Hartelijke groet, Alie :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. These 2 are just beautiful and ethereal. I love the day and night because both are similar but yet so different and I don't mean in just the image. Great use of the colours and glitter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos