zondag 23 augustus 2015

Working in a circle...dreamy landscape


Hi there,

Today I will show you how I worked in a circle template and using PanPastels. It's a fun technique, not difficult and you could use so many shapes! Take out your die-cuts ........
I have used almost the same colors as in my previous blogpost but  I also used the Pearlescent Yellow one. The pearlescents have a beautiful shine and work also very good on dark paper!
You can see a step by step tutorial on the Colourstock blog so if you want to know or maybe even want to work with me in a step by step just hop over......
I have worked with the Chocolate Baroque stamps:
This time I've used a Dutch sentiment.


Hallo allemaal,

Zoals ik vorige keer beloofd heb, nu dezelfde techniek maar dan vanuit een cirkel. Ik heb hierbij grotendeels ook dezelfde kleuren gebruikt alleen als extra de Pearlescent PanPastel Pearl Yellow.
De Pearlescents hebben een prachtige glans en werken ook mooi op donker papier.
Ook hier weer een stap voor stap....je kunt zelfs gelijk meedoen!

Hieronder zie je de gebruikte kleuren/ used colours Pan Pastels:
Turquoise tint-PP25808
Turquoise-PP25805
Violet tint-PP24708
Violet-PP24705
Pearl Yellow-29515

Ook bij deze kaart heb ik Chocolate Baroque stempels gebruikt en de mooie tekst is van de Stamping Cottage.
De CB stempels zijn van deze sheets: Wisteria Lane en Terrific tree scapes.(zie link boven)
Tegenwoordig is CB goed vertegenwoordigd in Nederland en dus bij veel stempelwinkels te vinden.




Bij deze tekst zou bijvoorbeeld ook een mal van een hart mooi hebben gestaan, dus mogelijkheden zat!
Hoop dat het duidelijk is en jullie geïnspireerd zijn om aan de slag te gaan.
Bedankt voor je bezoek en tot de volgende keer,

I hope to have inspired you to have a go with this technique, quick and easy!If you still have questions, feel free to ask!
Thanks for your visit and hope to see you next time,







8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Miranda!
    Just looked back over several days on the blog, and love all of the images, and the different techniques!, beautiful as always!
    Take care
    Love Marg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A stunning card Miranda, I love the delicate colour and feel to this card.

    Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes, a very dreamy, atmospheric and beautiful card! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous colours using some of my favourite CB stamps. I have some very underused Pan Pastels, so I must pop over and have a look at your step by step. Happy Sunday. Elaine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is a stunner! I love the softness of this and it would be great to see pictures of your step by step way you created this card. I don't know pan pastels but they look so pretty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Miranda, I love your card design, it's a style that I remember seeing at Posthumas (by you) approx 4 years ago at Posthumas and I fell in love with it. I played around trying to re-create something similiar. I will CASE this design for a Sympathy card I will make tonight. Thanks for your atmospheric designs that provide a lot of inspiration. Take care and big hugs, Shirleyxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat prachtig weer Miranda!! Ik ben volop in je boekjes bezig om mij te laten inspireren, wat ben je toch een groot artieste!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Prachtige kaart, mooie kleuren en ik vind die stempel met die hangende blaadjes ook erg mooi!
    Gezellige week!
    Groetjes Karin x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos