woensdag 28 oktober 2015

Colourchallenge 16 at Chocolate Baroque!





Hi there,

Today I will show you my take on the 16th colourchallenge at Chocolate Baroque. Another 4 lovely colors to play with, come on and join! we like to see your creations.

I have a Christmas creation for you using the lovely Christmas foliage, still a favorite with these beautiful open and solid ivy leaves and Poinsettia swirl.

These are the colors of the 16th challenge......

Hallo allemaal,

Vandaag laat ik jullie mijn idee zien van de 16e kleurenchallenge bij Chocolate Baroque. Weer 4 leuke kleuren om mee te spelen, doe je ook mee? We vinden het leuk om jouw creatie te zien en je kunt er een leuk winkel tegoed mee winnen bij Chocolate Baroque.

Ik heb een kerstcreatie voor jullie met de mooie Christmas foliage, nog steeds een favoriet met deze mooie open en dichte klimop blaadjes en een Poinsettia swirl.

Dit zijn de kleuren van de 16e challenge.......voor meer informatie over de challenge kun je hier meer lezen.


and this is my interpretation..........would love to see yours.......
although I am not always commenting I really appreciate your work and ideas!

en hier mijn interpretatie........zou het leuk vinden om de jouwe te zien.....
ondanks dat ik niet altijd reacties achterlaat, ik waardeer jullie werk en ideeën!

Hope to see you at the Challenge blog from Chocolate Baroque!
Thanks for visiting and till next time,

Hoop je te zien bij het challenge blog van Chocolate Baroque!
Bedankt voor je bezoek en tot de volgende keer,



8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Teamie, another gorgeous creation, I love the die cuts (or did you cut out a leaf to make the poinsettia?_, and the combination with the stamped images. I know you are busy but curious about how you made the flower :) Thanks and Hugs, Shirley xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous full of softness....Love it !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Like the idea of the colour challenges from Chocolate Baroque! I know that I gravitate to certain colour combinations. This would definitely push me out of my comfort zone. Beautiful job with this challenge's colour theme Miranda. Subtle and beautiful! Hope you're doing well. Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful and delicate. Very artistic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So delicate and beautiful, another stunner Miranda! Xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een stijlvolle kaart is dit geworden Miranda!!1
    Goed weekend, Alie xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos