zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

Have a truly amazing birthday......


Hi there lovely people,

Today I will show you my first take on the new stamps. I have played with the new beautiful Exquisite edges. They combine so beautiful with all the Art Deco/Nouveau style stamps which Chocolate Baroque has in their collection.
I have combined them with the Fabulous Flappers and a sentiment from the Amazing Birthday wishes.

Well now onto my card.........
I have stamped the edges with several Memento colors; Peanut Brittle,Morocco, Potters Clay, Rhubarb stalk and Rich Cacao. The center piece was blended with matching Distress inks. I stamped a part of the edge with white ink. I stamped a part of one of the ladies of the fabulous flappers and coloured her with color pencil and some white acrylic marker accents.

Hallo lieve mensen,

Vandaag laat ik jullie mijn eerste speel moment zien met de nieuwe stempels van Chocolate Baroque. Ik heb hiervoor de mooie  Exquisite edges gebruikt. Ze combineren zo mooi met de Art Deco/Nouveau stempels die CB al in de collectie heeft. Ik heb ze gecombineerd met de Fabulous Flappers en een tekst van de Amazing Birthday wishes.

Zo, nu naar de kaart......
Ik heb de randen gestempeld met Memento inkten; Peanut Brittle, Morocco, Potters Clay, Rhubarb stalk and Rich Cacao. Het middengedeelte is geblend met bijpassende Distress inkten. Ik heb ook een stukje van deze rand gestempeld met witte inkt. Hierna een gedeelte van een van de ladies van de fabulous flappers met zwart gestempeld en ingekleurd met kleurpotlood en wat witte accenten met een acryl marker.





I really love this style of stamps and I will be happy to play more with them, so next time more art deco style from me. 

Ik vind deze stijl van stempels erg mooi en ga er nog meer mee spelen, dus volgende keer meer Art Deco stijl van mij.

Thanks for visiting and always enjoy to read your comments! 

Bedankt voor je bezoek en vind het altijd leuk jullie reacties te lezen!



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful! Lovely colours and those edge stamps are fabulous! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous designed card. I wish you much fun with the new stamps.-)
    Have a nice weekend,
    bug hugs Anja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Teamie, Gorgeous design & colour, the stamping and combo of images is fantastic. I like how you stamped part of the lady, it works very well :) The bottom photograph is quite a 'trick'. The day Lesley announced these beautiful edges I ordered them, I love the Deco style. They should arrive soon (along with the new baubles), can't wait to play. Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs, Shirleyxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A beautiful card and you showed the style of the 20's really well. It's like a combo of Art Nouveau and Art Deco combined

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Elegantie ten top in prachtige kleuren Miranda!
    Hugs, Alie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Prachtige kaart weer Miranda!! Mooie kleuren en stempel combinatie!!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos