zondag 14 juli 2019

Hummingbird from Impression Obsession





Hello creative people,

Again one of the beautiful bird stamps from Impression Obsession. There is a challenge now about things that fly and I especially love birds..........
This time I have used the hummingbird and some fun spatter and circle stamps too.

Here is the full card......



Here a list of the used stamps:

For the Dutch people; all stamps are available at the Posthumusshop in Amsterdam!

Thanks for your visit and maybe you are inspired too to enter this challenge!

till next time.


2 opmerkingen:

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos