zondag 14 juli 2019

Lovely bird from Impression Obsession





Hello world,

The moment I saw this stamp I fell in love with it.........such a beautiful little bird!
It was a joy to give it a place in nature created by me........I also used a lovely flower stamp, the Petunia sprig from Impression Obsession and a with going text about nature.Also some water stamping and embossing with the beautiful Boho star ornament. And some black ink spattering......

I am joining the challenge at IO; Things that fly. Ok, they said not only the obvious things that fly as birds and butterflies but I could not resist this one.......

Here is the full card....









And listed below the used stamps from Impression Obsession:


For the Dutch people: All stamps are available at the Posthumusshop in Amsterdam!

Hope you liked my cute bird as much as I did........

Thanks for your visit and till next time, more to come.....



2 opmerkingen:

  1. I wonder how the stamps don’t show all one colour?. You do amazing work and I love the combination of stamps you used to create this card

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful pencil work Miranda, gorgeous image :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Hope to have inspired you! Till next time, Miranda

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog! Hoop dat ik je geïnspireerd heb!
Tot de volgende keer, Miranda

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

' DANCE'

While I dance I cannot judge,
I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
That is why I dance.”
~Hans Bos